Is Your GM Vehicle a Lemon?
General Motors (GM) is an American automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. GM makes vehicles under the brand names: Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, and Cadillac.
In 2021, GM delivered 2.2 million vehicles in the United States and its annual revenue was $127 billion.
As you can imagine with that many vehicles being delivered in one year alone, there are bound to be problems with some vehicles.
Common Problems With GM Vehicles
Some of the problems facing GM vehicles include:
- Transmission lunging, surging, hesitation, lurching, jumping, jerking, shifting issues
- Excessive oil consumption
- Leaks – oil, water, coolant
- Engine stalling, loss of power, sluggish performance, engine block heater short circuits, Check Engine Light,
- Electrical problems
GM Vehicles Experiencing Problems
Some of the GM vehicles experiencing warranty problems are 2018-2023:
- Chevrolet – Bolt, Camaro, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Impala, Malibu, Silverado, Suburban Tahoe, Volt
- GMC – Canyon, Sierra
- Cadillac – ATS, CT6, CTS, Escalade, XT4, XT5, XVS
California Lemon Law To The Rescue
Have you experienced these or any other problems with your 2018-2023 GM vehicle under warranty? Not to worry — the California lemon law says that if the dealer cannot seem to fix your vehicle’s problems after being given several opportunities, you might be entitled to a refund of your money (and GM has to pay your attorney fees and costs, not you).
Lemon Law Attorney Sotera L. Anderson has handled lemon law cases since 2008. In fact, before helping California consumers with their lemons, she defended multiple big name auto makers in lemon law cases. Working with the Lemon Law Boss Lady Sotera Anderson, you get the benefit of your attorney knowing the ins and outs of the lemon law, how manufacturers approach lemon law cases, and strategies to help you get the best results possible.
We have a super easy 3 step process:
- Email us the purchase contract and all of the repair records for your vehicle at Info@calemonlawattorney.com
- We will review your records and let you know whether you have a case.
- We will handle everything else, at no cost to you.
You can also visit our lemon law quiz HERE.
Be sure to also check out our website that has a lot of helpful information HERE.